Usborne Books & More eFairs
Have you ever considered hosting a VIRTUAL book fair?
This is a "book fair" which happens entirely online. Customers shop for their books at a special web address which gives the school/organization credit for their order. Orders are shipped the next business day, directly to the customer.
Online Usborne Book eFairs Are Hassle-Free!
- No volunteers are needed to staff event for days.
- No need to collect orders or monies from students.
- Convenient shopping - website can be accessed 24/7.
- Complete descriptions of books, along with customer reviews, are available online.
- All 1,500+ titles are available to customers. (w/o heavy lifting)
- No counting of monies or reconciling orders.
- No sorting/bagging of books.
- Book Fair flyers and Posters are provided to promote Usborne Books & More eFair.
- Usborne Books Consultant provides personalized masters of take-home flyers to copy.
Benefits of Hosting an Usborne Books Book Fair
Free Book Program
- 50% of the sales in free books for book fairs $500+
- Book Fairs between $200-$500 receive 25% in books.
- Minimum sales for a book fair is $200.
Cash Only Program
- 20% of the sales in CASH for book fairs over $7,000
- 15% of the sales in CASH for book fairs over $3,500
- 10% of the sales in CASH for book fairs over $750
- Minimum sales for the cash only program is $750
As a host school, your free Usborne books and Kane/Miller books can be chosen from a wide variety of ages and subjects, covering science, history, hobbies, nature, the arts and more. We also have Class A library bindings available on most titles so the Usborne books earned are perfect for expanding libraries.
Usborne Books & More Products
Usborne books and Kane Miller books are internationally acclaimed as the finest entertaining and educational children's books in the marketplace today.
Usborne books are produced to the highest possible standards with the utmost care and attention given at every stage of production. Usborne Publishing invests substantial time, money and resources to put each relevant product through rigorous safety testing procedures, including tests for choking hazards, toxicity and general safety.
Usborne pioneered a completely new generation of entertaining, colorful and friendly non-fiction books and fiction books. Usborne Publishing uses the latest educational research and conducts studies with children to ensure that Usborne books truly are... “The Books Kids Love to Read!” The result...
Usborne books are gift-quality books that are top-notch educationally - but yet not over-priced.
Of our over 1,500 Usborne book titles,
80% are under $10!
In addition to Usborne books, we also offer Kane Miller books. For more than 25 years, Kane Miller Books has been publishing award-winning children’s books from around the world. The philosophy behind Kane Miller books is to introduce children to books from other countries, cultures and communities.
There are no better books than Usborne books and Kane Miller books to inspire, engage and entertain your students through reading. There is no better gift for your school or organization than an Usborne Books book fair that promotes quality reading and pays you back in FREE books and/or cash.
Volunteers Needed to Do an Usborne Book eFair
A program "Book Fair Coordinator" is needed to...
- Work with the Usborne Book Consultant by phone and email.
- Explain the Usborne Book eFair in an assembly or by classroom.
- Copy/distribute Usborne Books book fair materials to students in a staggered succession to promote eFair to students and parents.
- Coach teachers to encourage student and parent participation.
- Collect/submit free book orders from teachers and/or librarian.
The Book Fair Coordinator can be the same person - or different volunteers based on the different assignments. Often a teacher, principal or the librarian is the coach/cheerleader and the school's administrative asssistant or a parent volunteer acts as the overall coordinator for the book fair.
To book an Usborne Books & More Online Book Fair.
Usborne Books & More "live" Book Fair can also be
held in your school if there are volunteers in place to set-up books, staff book fair and take book orders -
in addition to packing up books after the book fair.
Usborne Books & More Catalog
* Requires Adobe Reader
Fountas & Pinnell Leveled Books
Fountas & Pinnell Usborne Sets
and Alphabetical (Excel)
Lexile Leveled Books
Lexile Usborne (Excel)
Kane Miller All Levels (Excel)
Accelerated Reader Books
Usborne AR Book List (PDF)
Kane Miller All Levels (Excel)
Reading is to the mind what exercise
is to the body.
Richard Steele, Tatler, 1710
...it doesn't really require a lot of imagination to watch television, but it does to read. ...I believe that's probably one of the reasons that you see that creative people tend to be readers, because they're exercising their mind.
Dr. Benjamin S. Carson
"A book that is shut
is but a block."
If kids are entertained by two letters, imagine the fun they'll have with twenty-six. Open your child's imagination.
Open a book.
I find television to be very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go in the other room and read a book.
You may have
tangible wealth untold;
Caskets of jewels
and coffers of gold.
Richer than I
you can never be -
I had a mother
who read to me.
“The things I want to know are in books;
my best friend is
the man who'll get me a book I ain't read.”
“Wear the old coat and buy the new book.”
“You're the same today as you'll be in five years except for the
the books you read.”
Charlie "Tremendous" Jones
“No matter how busy you may think you are,
you must find
time for reading,
or surrender yourself to self-chosen ignorance.”
“Children are made readers on the laps of their parents.”
“The greatest gift is a passion for reading.”
“There are many little ways to enlarge your child's world. Love of books is the best of all.”
“There is no substitute
for books in the
life of a child.”
May Ellen Chase
"A house without books
is like a room
Far more seemly were it for thee to have thy study full of books, than thy purse full of money.
“Any book that helps a child to form a habit of reading, to make reading one of his deep and continuing needs,
is good for him.”