Write Your Own Success Story!
During your first 12 weeks in business with
Usborne Books & More, you can earn EXTRA incentives.
This is in addition to your commissions, sales bonuses and
overrides that you earn selling Usborne books.
Your Story Begins Here...
FIRST 30 DAYS – earn the cost of your kit back!
- Sell $750 net to receive a 1/2 kit price refund
(about 3-4 avg parties)
- Sell $1500 net to receive a full kit price refund
(about 5-7 avg parties)
FIRST 12 WEEKS – earn books and cash!
- For each new recruit you sign, receive:
$25 in free books
- Sell $750 net (3-4 avg shows) = Earn Success Kit 1*
- Sell $1500 net (5-7 avg parties)
Plus, sign 1 person = Earn Success Kit 2*
- Sell $2500 net (9-12 avg parties)
Plus, sign 2 people = Earn $100 in books
- Sell $3500 net (12-15 avg parties)
Plus, sign 2 people = Earn $100 CASH
*Success Kits include books and supplies valued at $50.
The Next Chapter...
Promote to Team Leader... Earn $100 CASH!
When you promote to Team Leader you will...
Earn 33% MORE on every party that you do!
To begin this Next Chapter of your Success Story...
just follow these 3 steps:
- Find a Friend
- Fill your Calendar
- Find 2 More Friends!
It's that easy!!
Promote to Team Leader by End of First 12 Weeks
Write your own EXPRESS SUCCESS Story - become a Team Leader with Usborne Books & More within your first 12 weeks and earn...
A Team Leader Story Continued... $500 CASH Bonus
Whenever you promote to Team Leader, you'll receive a
$500 CASH Bonus if you maintain your first 3 months:
• $750 Monthly Personal Net Sales
• $2,000 Monthly Group Net Sales (includes your personal sales)
• 5 Success Bound recruits by the end of your third month
Net sales = retail minus your commission.
Ex: Consultants earn 25% commission on parties. 3-4 avg size parties = $1000 retail sales = $250 in commission = $750 in net sales
Or, to discuss further how a business with Usborne Books & More
might be a fit for you, please Email Us or call 218-744-2136
Printable Write Your Own Success Story goal sheet.
Usborne Books & More Trip - ARUBA 2011
The Top Producers earned a dinner on the beach
with the CEO of Usborne Books & More.
Pictured L-R: Tom & Becky Dean -
Randall White, CEO/President, Kathy & Kyle Long